Cofina replaces MS Dynamics and integrates Protecmedia new CRM
In addition to their system’s update, Cofina chose to replace MS Dynamics CRM by Ad-on-Line's Sales Team module, that is included in the latest version.
Cofina is one of the leading Portuguese media groups, that owns four newspapers, two magazines and a television channel in Portugal. The publishing company has been relying on Protecmedia's technology for almost 20 years, mostly focused on managing editorial content and advertising optimisation. Now, Cofina has moved a step forward, chosing Protecmedia once again, to optimise contact management through this new CRM.
Meanwhile, Ad-on-Line, the editorial advertising management solution, now integrates a new CRM upgrade.
When upgrading systems, Cofina found a way to simplify processes and chose to replace their Microsoft CRM with Sales Team, within the advertising management tool, Ad-on-Line.
Some of the benefits of Ad-on-Line Sales Team are:
- Cutting costs and simplified invoicing.
- It brings together all the information involved in the entire advertising process in one single platform, including contact management.
- Improved user experience integrating tasks within an environment with similar interfaces.
- Greater agility in tasks. Everything is managed from a single tool.
- Creates new workflows between departments.
We are proud of our collaboration with strong clients, such as Cofina, that relies on our expertise as technology partner for business strategies.
If you are interested in simplifying processes, advertising campaign optimisation and contact integration management in one single platform, please contact our team.