1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The personal data collected is provided by the interested party and will be treated confidentially and the person in charge is the company PROMOCIÓN TECNOLÓGICA Y COMERCIAL, S.A. (hereinafter, PROTECMEDIA) with CIF A-28641413 and registered office at Calle Julián Camarillo, nº 29, 28037 Madrid. Their contact information is telephone number (34) 91 5730808 and the email: email@example.com.
2. What do we use your data for?
At PROTECMEDIA we process your personal data only for the purpose for which they have been collected. Specifically, they will be used for the following purposes:
- Sending newsletters and information requested through the website.
- Registration and management of applications and curriculums sent through the website.
- Market surveys carried out by Protecmedia or third parties, with the aim of improving the service and offer to our customers.
3. What are the legal grounds for the processing of your data?
The use of the data is necessary for the correct management of relationships with users, in addition to complying with legal obligations. Specifically, the processing of your data is carried out with the free, express, informed and unequivocal consent, as a legitimate basis for its use.
The interested party/user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and commits to keeping them updated and report changes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. To whom will your data be communicated or transferred?
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, except in the cases indicated in point 1, or unless it is necessary for the provision of the service requested or is justified by law.
5. PROTECMEDIA communications
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce allows commercial communications through the use of the internet and other electronic means, provided that they can be identified as such, as well as the entity that performs them.
PROTECMEDIA will send commercial communications via email to those users who have previously expressly requested or authorized it, through the forms established in our website. However, the aforementioned legislation enables the sending of commercial communications to those users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, in which case advertising about products, services or similar events to which the user contracted may be sent.
However, the recipient will be offered the possibility of opposing the processing of their data for promotional purposes, both at the time of data collection and in each of the commercial communications addressed to them.
6. Data security
PROTECMEDIA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed
7. For how long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial/employment relationship or the provision of services is maintained or its deletion is not requested, and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise.
8. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As the owner of your data, you have control over it and you can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to the address email@example.com (att. RIGHTS), duly indicating your name and attaching a photocopy of your ID and indicating the right you want to exercise. The rights that you can exercise are:
- Right of access, rectification and/or deletion: you have the right to obtain information about whether PROTECMEDIA is processing your personal data and, where appropriate, access them, as well as to request their rectification in case of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation of processing: in which case it will only be saved for making or defending claims.
- Portability right: you can exercise this recognized right.
- Right of opposition: the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data, after which PROTECMEDIA will stop processing them, except by legal obligation. In addition, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent granted to send advertising at any time through the indicated procedure.
These rights may be exercised free of charge. If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you may file a claim with the relevant control authority, in Spain being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/).
The website www.protecmedia.com is owned by PROMOCIÓN TECNOLÓGICA Y COMERCIAL, S.A. (hereinafter, PROTECMEDIA), with CIF A-28641413 and address at calle Julián Camarillo, nº 29, 28037 Madrid and telephone (34) 91 5730808.
Browsing this website attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
The user also commits to properly use the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, business customs and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to PROTECMEDIA or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaches of this obligation.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website design and source codes, as well as logos, trademarks, photos and other distinctive signs that appear on it belong to PROTECMEDIA and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Users who access this website may view the contents and create authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to any third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents, or any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, is prohibited.
PROTECMEDIA is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites that can be accessed from this website. Nor is it responsible for the legality of other third-party websites, which may be linked from this page.
PROTECMEDIA reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep the information updated. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to periodically review this Legal Notice.
PROTECMEDIA will not be responsible for the use made by third parties of the information published on the website, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that they may suffer from the use of said information.
Access to the website
Law and Jurisdiction
All litigious issues that may arise in relation to the PROTECMEDIA website will be subject to Spanish law, the parties expressly submitting to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.